- How long you have known each other. It is important to share how you met with your best friends and whether or not you instantly became friends. You should also state for how long you have been friends.
- Experiences you have shared. These should consist of the good and bad things that you have gone through together. The activities that you often engage in should also be highlighted in this section.
- What makes your friendship unique? The ties that bind you together should be brought out clearly. Whether it is love, mutual interests or respect, you must show the aspects of your relationship that make you click and connect well.
- Challenges you have had as friends. Every relationship has its fair share of ups and downs when writing about your friendship it is best to write about such challenges in a positive manner. However refrain from exaggerating such experiences to make the tale juicier.
- What you like and dislike about your best friends. There must be things that you love most about your best friends and then there are those little aspects that make you made at them. What are their strengths and weaknesses?
This author is a professional in essay writing and other research papers like term papers, critical thinking papers, term papers, research projects, dissertations, essays, assignments, grant proposals, homework, thesis, case studies and many more.